Thank you for registering for the 2012 ADMS Training Conference. We look forward to seeing you in October. Following is some additional information that you might find helpful:
From Orlando International Airport:
Follow signs as you exit the airport to 528 East to 417 North. Once on 417 North, take the exit to the 408 East and follow it to the end (it will become Challenger Parkway).
Challenger Parkway dead-ends at Alafaya Trail at a traffic light. Drive straight at the traffic light into Alafaya Corporate Center professional office park and take a left at the stop sign.
At the next stop sign, take a right and the main entrance to ETC Simulation’s ADMS Innovation Center will be on your right.
ETC Simulation has arranged a shuttle service for conference attendees from the airport to the Radisson hotel. IF YOU NEED SHUTTLE PICKUP, PLEASE BE SURE TO FORWARD YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETC Simulation has a reserved block of rooms at discounted rates at the nearby Radisson Hotel. To book, please contact ETC Simulation’s official Travel Consultant, Mrs. Kathy Mahon at Jet Set Travels.
If you need assistance with flight arrangements, we are here to help! Please contact ETC Simulation’s official Travel Consultant, Mrs. Kathy Mahon at Jet Set Travels, who can assist you.
Please mention you are attending the 2012 ADMS Training Conference.
Jet Set Travels
We will be forwarding the agenda to conference registrants in the next few weeks.
Optional Facilitator Training Day on Oct 9th
This year we are hosting an optional facilitator training day on October 9th for a nominal fee of $200. If you wish to register, please email email@example.com and we will contact you to finalize the details.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe