ETC Simulation, located in Orlando, Florida, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Environmental Tectonics Corporation (ETC), a Pennsylvania-based company. ETC is a global company, with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our mission is to contribute to safety and the environment by providing authentic innovative simulation to emergency response organizations for research, preparedness and response. With passion and dedication, we create products in close cooperation with our worldwide customers. Our core values are quality and integrity.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe