Low-frequency, high casualty incidents like aircraft disasters need immediate, skilled and coordinated response. ADMS was specifically designed to train airport incident commanders in operational competency within the stressful and constantly changing environment that an airport emergency creates. Aircraft rescue firefighting (ARFF) teams have the opportunity to learn best practices in airport firefighting in a safe, controlled and environmentally conscious way. In real-world response there is no second chance.
ADMS Airport Emergency Scenarios
From a fuel spillage to the largest, most complex aircraft incident, ADMS offers you realistic training environments allowing for real-time and time-critical response to virtual situations. Because the level of complexity of an airport emergency depends on a multitude of variables, ADMS allows for customization of scenarios, including:
- Type of aircraft involved (passenger aircraft, cargo aircraft, military aircraft and helicopters)
- Location of incident, either inside or outside of airport boundaries
- High jacking, active shooter incidents, or terrorist attacks involving an aircraft
- Time of day, weather conditions and other injects
- Available resources, including ARFF vehicles, HRET and 100’s of other emergency vehicles
Realistic Airport Emergency Training
The physics-based simulation makes the fires, smoke and hazardous materials behave as they do in real-life, and the people (crews, passengers, and visitors) behave realistically due to the embedded artificial intelligence. Training with ADMS is realistic and the trainees experience the consequences of their decisions as they would in real-life situations.
ADMS Airport Training
The management and command of an airport emergency is rarely a single agency task. ADMS supports the training of all levels of incident command, either in single or multi-agency operation, and focuses on the effective command, control, coordination and communication with other agencies at the incident scene. Aircraft rescue and aircraft firefighting (ARFF) personnel, police, security, air traffic control, dispatch, Transportation Security Administration, emergency medical services, local safety authorities, public safety and other airport operations can train together, ensuring complete continuity across all agencies and striving for the best possible outcome.
ADMS Airport Training Objectives:
- Save lives and mitigate damages by making the right decisions
- Organize and deploy resources in a safe and efficient manner
- Strategic emergency and crisis management coordination
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Apply Standard Operating Procedures
- Facilitate continuity of operations
- Prepare for large scale exercises
- Enable better performance in live exercises and real incidents
- Practice Planning and Mapping for Command Post Staff
- Test and validate emergency response plans
- Measuring hazardous materials with integrated measuring devices
- Experience the driving and operation of ARFF vehicles, utilizing a steering wheel, controls and mounted turrets
For airports, the combination of ADMS-COMMAND, ADMS-DRIVE, and ADMS-ARFF can be an effective training solution. An example team training system includes multiple ADMS-ARFF consoles to train multi-vehicle response to aircraft incidents, and a large on-scene projection screen for the airport fire officer. The ADMS-ARFF units can be upgraded for higher-fidelity driver training with the inclusion of ADMS-DRIVE. ADMS offers you cost-effective airport training, with the ability to train an unlimited number of personnel, an unlimited number of times, instilling higher retention and more confidence in the trainees.
Some of the largest airports and premier training organizations worldwide rely on ADMS to train and maintain the skills of the personnel responsible for aircraft rescue and aircraft firefighting. If you are accountable for any aspect of airport safety or airport security, either at civil or military airports, ADMS may be the training platform you need to ensure success in the event of a real-life aircraft emergency.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe