In the event of an emergency or disaster, multiple emergency response agencies will be required to work together towards the common goal of mitigating the damage to life and property. Without proper training in command, control, coordination and communication, incident commanders may lack the necessary skills needed to ensure cohesion of efforts across multi-agency lines. ADMS gives you the training stage to build highly skilled leadership teams prepared to coordinate and manage the efforts of all emergency response and first responder personnel in a true-to-life, safe and controlled virtual reality world.
Emergency / Disaster Management Training with ADMS
From preparation, to response and recovery, through mitigation, ADMS offers a proven solution for training all levels of emergency disaster management, including emergency managers, public safety officials, incident commanders, crew leaders, first responders, and Offices of Emergency Management (OEM). ADMS can create, simulate, and escalate a variety of large scale incidents, either natural or manmade, including floods, earthquakes, landslides and mudslides, terrorist attacks, structural collapse, industrial accidents, Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and nuclear strikes, wild fires, civil disorder, hazardous material and biological releases and severe weather conditions, such as hurricanes or tornados. Disasters and emergencies come in many forms, and the power of ADMS lets you develop and customize the scenarios needed to meet your training objectives, either as an individual exercise or as a multi-agency training collaboration. ADMS offers you realistic 3D training environments, either generic or geo-specific, in a high-impact, high-fidelity way, instilling higher reception and retention among the emergency response trainees.
True-To-Life Emergency / Disaster Management Training
The embedded artificial intelligence in ADMS makes the people (crews, crowds, casualties and bystanders) behave realistically and dynamically, and the physics-based simulation makes the fires, smoke, and hazardous materials and other threats behave as they do in real-life. Training with ADMS is realistic and the trainees experience the consequences of their decisions as they would in real-life situations. Interactive decision making is demanded by the trainees, which ultimately affects the development, resolution or escalation of the event. ADMS scenarios are open-ended, with no pre-determined endings, just like the real life situations you will face.
ADMS Emergency / Disaster Management Training Objectives:
- Save lives and mitigate damages by making the right decisions
- Train and rehearse your Incident Management System
- Organize and deploy resources in a safe and efficient manner
- Improve flow of information and decision making
- Strategical coordination of tasks
- Apply Standard Operating Procedures for multi-service response
- Facilitate continuity of operations
- Prepare for large scale exercises
- Enable better performance in live exercises and real situations
- Practice Planning and Mapping for Command Post Staff
- Test and validate emergency response plans
Serious times require serious training, and there is no other training platform available today as serious as ADMS. Emergency management teams, disaster response teams, incident commanders and incident command teams can all benefit from training with ADMS, and better emergency disaster management training will lead to better outcomes.
Contact Us today to schedule your demo of ADMS – the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe