ADMS offers realistic emergency management and disaster response training where students acquire hands-on experience in a safe, structured environment. The comprehensive, all-hazards, all-agency experience promotes cross-discipline competency and gives students a distinct educational advantage when entering the workforce. Training programs that benefit from ADMS include core courses such as incident command, emergency management and disaster response, as well as specialty courses such as HAZMAT, crowd and riot control and continuity of operations.
- Undergraduate degrees, certificates, technical schools and training academies can improve students’ critical thinking and decision-making skills, build team strategy, increase retention rate, practice communication and apply learned skills to real world events with ADMS. True Simulation allows students to feel immersed in the incident and in real-time see the consequences of their decisions and actions.
- Post-Graduate Programs benefit from a strong focus on training leadership and management, whether as part of the classroom experience or a thesis/dissertation. With ADMS, graduate students can test and validate their emergency plans and procedures, as the simulator unfolds their scenarios in real-time using artificial intelligence and physics-based effects.
ADMS provides a powerful learning environment where students can test theories, apply knowledge, exercise skills and gain he experience and confidence they’ll need to effectively manage the hazard they’ll face.
The number of emergency management programs in higher education is increasing, and students have more choices when making their decision where to receive their education. Differentiating your program is critical to attracting and retaining quality students. Providing an innovative learning experience that today’s students both enjoy and excel in will help your program stand out. Students want to attend the best program available- let that be yours.
ON CAMPUS PREPAREDNESS
Responding to an incident on-campus in an effective manner requires planning and practice. Enhance your efforts by training and testing emergency management plans regularly and consistently. ADMS allows you to coordinate the critical actives of administration, faculty, staff, students and local agencies in the event of a real world emergency. Being prepared reduces damage and loss of property, ensures continuity of operations and ultimately protects your campus community, and the reputation of your institution.
TOOLS FOR PLANNING, TEACHING AND ASSESSING YOUR CLASS
- Scenario Generator and SmartModel Library grants the ability to change variables, add or remove scenario elements, or inject threats at any time during the exercise, you can design exercises tailored to your unique program and the level of competency of individual students. An unlimited number of situations such as aircraft accidents, road traffic accidents, active shooters and crowd protests can be created and saved for use in your curriculum, allowing students to practice in a large variety of situations.
- Courseware Creator allows you to create materials for use in lesson plans including maps, videos and screenshots. Generated materials enhance discussion and can be used in exercise plans or after action reviews.
- Objective Scoring with integrated scoring and assessment tools, allows you to offer competency based assessments for measuring the progress of your students and for formal exams. Assessment items and grading parameters can be customized and records permanently saved, making ADMS an ideal platform for regular performance checks or as a capstone at the end of the course.
- After Action Review Tools allows exercises to be recorded in order to support debriefing, group discussions and give students insight into the consequences of their actions. In replay mode you can start, stop, pause and view the recorded exercise from any viewpoint, including birds-eye perspective. This allows students to reflect on their performance and progress, thereby identifying what knowledge, skills and attitude they have to work on for the next training session, stimulating experiential learning.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe