ETC Announces Grants Available To Help Obtain ADMS Services
Environmental Tectonics Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ETCC) (“ETC” or the “Company”) today announced that several grant opportunities are available to assist emergency response organizations in obtaining ETC’s ADMS, the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator, either by direct purchase of ADMS systems or purchase of ADMS Training Services.
The grants can benefit State and Local Emergency Management Agencies, Law Enforcement Agencies, Port Authorities, Rail and Transit Authorities, and Medical Services by providing the most efficient and effective all-hazards preparedness training available.
The list of currently open grants include:
FY2010 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Application Deadline: April 19 2010
The focus for FY2010 HSGP is on the first 4 priorities of DHS; Guarding against Terrorism, Securing our Borders, Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Improving Readiness for, Response to and Recovery from Disasters. HSGP is comprised of five separate groups:
State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI)
Metropolitan Medical Response System (MMRS)
Citizen Corps Program (CCP)
FY2010 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG)
Application Deadline: January 22, 2010
The purpose of FY2010 EMPG is to assist State and local governments in enhancing and sustaining all-hazards emergency management capabilities.
FY2010 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
Application Deadline: February 12, 2010
FY2010 PSGP is designed to help ports in the following areas; risk management, enhanced domain awareness, training and exercises and capabilities to prevent, detect, respond to and recover from attacks involving IED and other non-conventional weapons.
FY2010 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)
Application Deadline: April 19, 2010
FY2010 RCPGP focuses on elements of preparedness such as training, exercises and evaluating and improving existing plans.
For more information on these grants and other available grants, please access the following link:
FY2010 Preparedness Grants
If you have any questions regarding the grants or would like more information on how the grants can help to purchase ADMS, ETC can be contacted at (407) 282-3378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements, which are based on management's current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in circumstances. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements, but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors, including those discussed in "Risk Factors" included in the Company's most-recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. We caution you not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
Back to News Releases
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe