ETC Simulation to Showcase ADMS at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference
Southampton, Pa., USA, November 28, 2012 – Environmental Tectonics Corporation’s (“ETC” or the “Company”) Simulation Division, located in Orlando, FL, will showcase the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator (ADMS™) at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC). The conference is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, and runs from December 3 through December 6, 2012.
ETC Simulation will be exhibiting, alongside other divisions of ETC, at booth 2841. Featured at this year’s I/ITSEC will be ADMS-Airbase, new CBRNE capabilities, Riot Control, and Force Protection. ADMS-Airbase, designed for training for specific emergency situations on an airbase environment, is currently in use at USAF, US DoD Fire Academy, USAFE, Ramstein AFB, and the Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF). Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) incidents have recently been added to the ADMS system, and will soon be used to train at the Dutch Ministry of Defense Joint CBRNE School.
Live demonstrations will be offered to provide attendees with an up close look at what makes ADMS a unique simulation training system and how it enhances all hazards, all-agency preparedness. ADMS True-Simulation Technology provides trainees with a most realistic and immersive experience, which results in a steep learning curve. Embedded physics and artificial intelligence adds to the training realism, which supports a direct transfer of lessons learned to real-world command and control. Any organization can benefit from ADMS training as it will optimize training effectiveness and reduce overall costs.
Full system demonstrations will also be taking place at the ADMS Innovation Center, also located in Orlando. Attendees will be able to experience ADMS in the Immersion Theater which includes a 180 degree screen, multiple command stations, and an Integrated Operations Center. To schedule a demo at I/ITSEC or at ETC Simulation Offices, contact Holly Dickmeyer, Marketing Coordinator, at 407.282.3378 x 3036 or email@example.com.
Foward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements, which are based on management's current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in circumstances. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements, but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors, including those discussed in "Risk Factors" included in the Company's most-recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. We caution you not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
Back to News Releases
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe