The United States Army’s Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI)’s Omnibus contract, STOC II, is an ID/IQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) contract vehicle with a ceiling of $17.5 billion dollars over the next 10 years. All branches of the military are welcome to utilize STOC II.
ETC Simulation has received both awards under STOC II: Small business Set Aside and Full and Open Lot. The purpose of this contract vehicle is to provide an efficient method for the U.S. military and its coalition service members to quickly obtain simulation and training solutions from a panel of pre-qualified companies. For more information on how you can utilize STOC II to get ADMS, please click here.
COPS: SOS provides funding to law enforcement agencies to assist with the development of school safety resources and provide improved security at schools and on school grounds.
The AFG program helps firefighters and other first responders obtain critically needed equipment, protective gear, emergency vehicles, training, and other resources needed to protect the public and emergency personnel from fire and related hazards.
The FAA provides funding for planning and development for existing and proposed airports that are listed in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS). The airports on this list are considered significant to national air transportation. Each airport has until the deadline to notify the FAA whether or not it will use the funds for which it is eligible.
Sign up for our ALERT! Newsletter to ensure that you receive up to date information about funding and grant opportunities that become available.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe