ADMS is used to effectively train incident commanders, command post staff, and vehicle operators at all levels, either as a team training solution, training the complete chain of command simultaneously, or training individual parts of the chain separately.
Below is the ADMS family of products.
Vehicle deployment and operation of ARFF truck controls.
Incident Command training for all levels of emergency and disaster response.
Designed to train civil engineering staff in command and control of Airfield Damage Repair operations.
Incident Command training specific to military emergency and disaster response.
Provides hands-on experience in police operations including crowd control and use of force principles.
Airport driver simulator used to train, evaluate and refresh all airport vehicle operators.
Supports the on-scene Incident Command Team with information and coordination of resources.
Motion-Based, augmented reality fire hose trainer.
Provides effective training using an augmented reality handheld fire extinguisher training simulator.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe