ADMS-COMMAND, the flagship product of ETC Simulation for nearly 20 years, is the most Advanced Disaster Management Simulator available for emergency and disaster management, first responder training and incident command training at all levels. ADMS-COMMAND is recognized worldwide for its superior realism, which leads to a higher level of immersion for its trainees, and ultimately a better and more effective training experience.
ADMS-COMMAND – serious training in a virtual world!
ADMS-COMMAND has gained the reputation for being the gold-standard in serious training simulation. Designed with input from leading responders and trainers in the emergency management field, the smallest details have been addressed in ways that make your ADMS experience as true-to-life as you can get.
ADMS is unique in its capabilities and effectiveness:
- Capable of simulating large scale response situations, as well as smaller incidents
- Unlimited staffed resources can be deployed and managed by a single facilitator
- Photo-realistic graphics and high-fidelity simulation creates the ultimate immersive experience
- Training exercises are interactive, open-ended and unscripted
- Dynamic elements, including traffic, and damage.
- Observation and scoring
- Accurate execution of commands and responder actions
Emergency / Disaster Management Training with ADMS
From preparation, to response and recovery, through mitigation, ADMS offers a proven solution for training all levels of emergency disaster management, including emergency managers, public safety officials, incident commanders, crew leaders, first responders, Offices of Emergency Management (OEM) and Emergency Operation Centers (EOC). ADMS can create, simulate, and escalate a variety of large scale incidents, either natural or manmade, including floods, landslides and mudslides, terrorist attacks, structural collapse, WMD and nuclear strikes, wild fires, civil disorder, hazardous material and biological releases and severe weather conditions, such as hurricanes or tornados.
Disasters and emergencies come in many forms, and the power of ADMS lets you develop and customize the scenarios needed to meet your training objectives, either as an individual exercise or as a multi-agency training collaboration. ADMS offers you realistic 3D training environments, either geo-typical or geo-specific, in a high-impact, high-fidelity way, instilling higher reception and retention among the emergency response trainees.
- NIMS-compliant Training for Incident Commanders
- HSEEP-compliant Exercises
- Training Police Officers as members of the Incident Command Team
- Preparing Emergency Medical Staff for live exercises
- Assessment for promoting Officers
- Training Police Officers in commanding Crowd Control Units
- Educating School Staff how to handle the case of a School Shooting
True-To-Life Emergency / Disaster Management Training
The embedded artificial intelligence in ADMS makes the people (crews, crowds, casualties and bystanders) behave realistically and dynamically, and the physics-based simulation makes the fires, smoke, and hazardous materials and other threats behave as they do in real-life. Training with ADMS is realistic and the trainees experience the consequences of their decisions as they would in real-life situations. Interactive decision making is demanded by the trainees, which ultimately affects the development, resolution or escalation of the event. ADMS scenarios are open-ended, with no pre-determined endings, just like the real life situations you will face.
ADMS Emergency / Disaster Management Training Objectives:
- Save lives and mitigate damages by making the right decisions
- Plan, rehearse and train according to their individual training objectives
- Organize and deploy resources in a safe and efficient manner
- Improve flow of information and decision making
- Strategical coordination of tasks
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Apply Standard Operating Procedures
- Facilitate continuity of operations
- Prepare for large scale exercises
- Enable better performance in live exercises and real situations
- Practice Planning and Mapping for Command Post Staff
- Test and validate emergency response plans
ADMS-COMMAND is the world’s only multi-disciplinary, immersive, dynamic and truly open-ended emergency response training simulation platform.
Contact Us today to schedule your demo of ADMS – the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator
Latest News & Events