The ADMS Academy offers training and research services using ADMS. A team of experts in training, research, and ADMS simulation is available to support and advise your organization. Many of them have a background in emergency management or defense. Courses are provided at the ADMS Academy in Orlando, or at customers’ sites, worldwide. Courses can be tailored to your needs and provided in many languages. The Academy offers:
In this course instructors will learn how to provide effective training with ADMS. Topics that will be covered are didactical concepts of simulation-based training, exercise design, scenario creation, briefing, observation, scoring, and after action review.
This course will train your facilitators how to operate ADMS including scenario creation, operating ADMS, and facilitating exercises
Instructors and facilitators will learn how to create new scenarios and write exercise plans to meet training objectives.
Full Training Support
Our qualified instructors and facilitators will provide ADMS for your training and help with your training plan.
ADMS International Training Conference
This annual conference includes a full program of presentations of best practices, exercises, and new technology overviews. Participants are existing ADMS users, candidate users, and training experts. The program includes key-note speakers from various domains.
The ADMS facility in Orlando is available to carry out research. The Academy has special interest for research on immersive simulation, human behavior and effective learning transfer. We can assist with research design and running subjects through the experiment as well as generating data.
Using our many years of experience we are available to advise on the type of ADMS simulation solutions and how to best integrate ADMS into your curricula in order to maximize the training effect.
For further information on the Academy, please contact us.
NEWS & EVENTS
- IFTC UK receives latest airport incident command training software
- Netherlands Fire Academy orders multiple systems and software expansion
- Fire Hose Trainer delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe
- Jordan Civil Defense trains response teams with ADMS
- EOD Remote Controlled Vehicle simulation delivered to Police customer
- Seattle Airport takes delivery of Rosenbauer Panther ARFF simulator
- Hotel Fire scenario delivered for Fire Engineering courses at Netherlands Fire Academy
- Oshkosh Striker ARFF simulator for China
- ADMS-Command simulator delivered to Fayetteville Technical College
- Industrial Area delivered to Jiangsu Fire Corps China
- ADMS-Command system delivered to Army Installation Fort McCoy
- Rosenbauer ARFF Container delivered to US Army IMCOM Fire Training Center Europe